When and how to apply? Find the information you need.
The application period will start mid-December 2018
- Closing date for non-EU citizens: 13 March 2019 - noon, Italian time
- Closing date for EU citizens (first round): 13 March 2019 - noon, Italian time
- Closing date for EU citizens (second round): 25 May 2019 - noon, Italian time
NB. Applicants who do not yet have their Bachelor’s certificate can still apply for the EMBS master's programme provided they are able to submit their certificate no later than November 2019. Such applicants will not be admitted unconditionally to the programme, but may be “conditionally admitted” as long as the certificate remains outstanding. Formal enrollment to the programme can only be granted, however, when the Bachelor’s certificate is submitted.
All students with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Management are qualified. Students with other study backgrounds (Social sciences, Engineering, Languages…) with a focus on Economics and Management are also eligible.
A minimum of 180 credits:
Fifty per cent or more of your Bachelor studies have to be done in the Economics/Business field, at least amounting to six semesters and 180 ECTS with at least a grade of 95 in Italy, 13 in France, 2.5 in Germany, 6.5 in Spain or the equivalent in other countries.
Proof of proficiency in English:
Students from non-English speaking backgrounds need a minimum of:
- TOEFL: 560 paper-based or 225 computer-based or 87 internet-based
- IELTS: 5.5
- FCE: level B2
- or equivalent test results
Good command of the most common computer applications is also required.
Please make sure you upload the following documents (in English) in the online application form:
- Statement of purpose;
- Copy of your identity card or passport;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of high school leaving certificate;
- Copy of University Degree/s obtained or enrollment certificate in a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
- University Transcript of Records;
- Proof of English proficiency at least at CEFR B2 level (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent language test; certificate of the language center of your home institution testifying that your level of English is at least CEFR B2; university English exam; proof that university studies were completed at a recognized institution where English is the primary media of instruction; etc.)
- Passport size photo;
- FOR EU CITIZENS: a copy of your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
How to apply
The application process of the EMBS programme is organised by the four universities that run it.
Go to the website of Trento and follow the instructions.
If you are selected you will be informed by one of the four universities within a few weeks of the closing dates mentioned above.
The interviews will take place in week 15 (for Non-EU citizens) and around week 25 (for EU citizens) either via Skype or in person at one of the universities you selected in the online application.
You will be informed of the final decision within a few weeks.
Diploma Supplement (English/Italian version)
Please note: when arriving in Trento, the diploma supplement must be handed in for your enrolment. Only English or Italian versions are accepted. Please arrange this as soon as possible with your home university since you will not be allowed to sit the exams in Trento without providing the diploma supplement.
If you have any further questions concerning the application please contact Lorenza Zuccatti.