Additional personal assignments
- Working as a partner with a client (firm, institution or association)
- Developing a mission within a professional context, including an analysis, some recommendations and some actions
- Reporting the work carried out and the results of the assignments
- Experiencing a practical case of export and cross-cultural marketing or selling
- Assignment to be given by a real ‘client’
- A study on different European markets (desk)
- Development of qualified contacts: potential distributors, customers, competitors, etc. (field)
A memorandum of understanding is signed between the students and the company to include assignment description, agenda, material and financial matters, and privacy aspects if necessary.The total duration is three and a half months. The project results are presented in the middle of the 2nd semester.
Final master thesis
During the second year of the EMBS, tutored by one of the professors involved in the programme, the students will be asked to write and present a personal academic paper concerning a European Business research question. The defense of the final report will be held at the University of León at the end of the last semester.
Students must pursue their internship in a foreign country (not in their native country) within an international context for at least three months (usually from June to September, at the end of the last semester).